Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Explanations

So I'm sure there are those of you out there wondering just what the heck is going on with my blog. Why suddenly I'm throwing up blogs like it is my job. Well the answer is simple. One of the things I'm getting graded on and a requirement for being here is that I will blog 4 times a week. Since we already discussed the huge gap in my blogging life while the group was here you will understand when I say ...I'm a bit behind. So I'm playing catch up. They are blogs that I feel God has placed on my heart. I've spent the last couple of weeks jotting down notes of things that I wanted to share with you later but am just now getting to. However, I do apologize for the fact that my writing is a bit lacking right now. I'm posting blogs that I would have deleted and started over on simply because of my time crunch with homework. My semester is over in just one week and I have tons to do if I'm going to finish with "acceptable" grades. Just thought I would explain the mass blogging that was happening!:)

No comments: