Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Going back

Ok ok...I realize it has been over a month since my last post. I am slacking for sure. My intentions have been good as I keep telling myself I will blog..."tomorrow." However, tomorrow just seemed to never hold enough time to sit down and adequately portray the thoughts, emotions, and lessons I have been encountering lately. Now as I look back on my time home I can hardly believe it is over. I will be returning to Hondo this coming Monday and will stay there until June. I miss my kids like crazy and am ready to see them. Yet that doesn't make this goodbye process any easier. My family and I will be having Thanksgiving Thursday. Christmas eve Friday and Christmas day Saturday. All of this to say that once Monday gets here I promise that my blog will once again be regularly updated. It will be flooded with pictures, stories, and all the emotion I can fit between the lines and in the words. Thank you for sticking with me and for all of you that played a part in making my time at home so special. I love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Withold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it" Proverbs 3:27 kjv
I will keep you, jen and karen in my prayers. Enjoy your time being God's hands.
Brian Feldmeier