Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday




First of all sorry for the delay in blogs. We've been having problems with the uploading of photos! I spent hours trying to get them on here.

Today we spent the morning loading and unloading a truck full of stuff for a dental clinic. The dental clinic is to be held in Santa Ana this week on the Casa de Esperanza property. After we had unloaded the truck we got to go down and visit the kids at the orphanage! :) Mike and I were especially excited of course! We were attached to our girls for sure. Katty was SUPER excited to see me and my heart melted with each hug she gave me. Daniela wouldn't let go of her "papi Mike" all day either.

After our long day we went back to the city for dinner at La Creperia. It is one of my favorite places to eat here and it certainly has THE BEST DESSERT EVER! (Crepe Belga)

1 comment:

delaney. said...

all the kids are getting so big....it's crazy!