Friday, October 29, 2010

The things we do for love....


The things we do for love.......well its not quite love....but he is awfully cute! :) I got a text tonight inviting me to go to a costume party. Let me just start by saying I love getting dressed up in crazy outfits. I love picking up dumb junk we have laying around (hats, scarves, glasses, gloves, etc) and putting them on. However, I only do that junk in the comfort of my own home. Halloween or no Halloween I do NOT get all costumed up so I can go out. I've NEVER been to a costume party and I've never had the desire to go to one. Yet as I type this I'm getting ready to walk out the door to go to my very first costume party, all decked out in 80s work out gear,...all because of one little text. *sigh* It really is a bit ridiculous! :)

No comments: