Sunday, February 10, 2008

Katty

As most of you know I would claim any of these kids as my own...and do on a daily basis. However, I make no attempt to hide the fact that if I could only choose one to take for life that Katty would win...hands down. She has penetrated the deepest levels of my heart. I didn't know what the term "love more than life itself" meant until I met her. She is mine in every sense of the word....ok except maybe when it comes to the legalistic end of things....but since when does that matter! :)

She hangs all over this dog. She lays on him, sit on him, sticks her hand in his mouth...everything! Absolutely no fear what so ever. She always tells me he is her friend. If it weren't official before it is now....She IS my daughter!

1 comment:

Sam said...

your daughter is ADORABLE. :) I love you.