Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Best surprise EVER




I was in with the girls for nap time the weekend before last when Jen came in telling me that they couldn't get Isabel to stop crying and thought something was wrong. They needed me to come calm her. I of course jumped up and went straight over. When I got there Izzy wasn't crying and appeared to be fine. Still concerned I went to the side of the crib and started talking to her. While I was leaned down over her I noticed movement out of the corner of my eye....as I looked up I noticed Colby standing there watching. That's right COLBY! I had no idea she was coming. I was apparently the only one who didn't know she was coming but that is ok because it was the best surprise ever. I truly do have the best friend in the entire world!

No comments: