Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

So I'm not sure what the weather is like in the rest of the country but we have had NOTHING but rain for the past 5 days. Not only am I SICK of it raining but the city is starting to show the affects of the rain. It took me over an hour and a half to get home tonight because all the roads were flooded! It is one of the most frustrating feelings to not know how you will make it home. AND it is a scary feeling to be driving down dark back roads and not know if there will be water ahead in your lane! So yes I'm over the rain. I'm over the flooding. And while we are at it I'm over wet shoes/socks! :)

Please be praying for all those in this area whose houses are getting water damage from this rain. Pray for those who have gotten stranded out on the road somewhere. Pray that this water goes to an area that needs it and leaves us alone!

No comments: