Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Favorites






I've been blessed lately to have some of my favorite people in the entire world here in Hondo with me. They are walking beside me here and experiencing the life God has called me to. Their presence in this place is one of the greatest gifts anyone could have offered me. Although our time together is drawing short I've relished in every moment we have shared together. They are the calming presence of God for this heart. They challenge, sharpen, shape, comfort, and change me with a Christ like love that is so rare for our age. Their friendship is something that I count among my highest blessings in life. They are the best the world has to offer and though I don't know how I got lucky enough to be on the receiving end of it all....I'm not complaining! :) 

No comments: