Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random things...

So lately there has been a facebook "note" being circulated. One of your friends will type up 25 random facts about themselves and then tag you in the note. After reading about things you may or may not have known about that person you are supposed to type up a list of your own and tag more friends. I have been holding out...refusing to take the time to tell people about myself. Well today after about the 15th person tagged me in their note I finally broke down and did it....I just wanted to publish it here for all of you to read as well. I figured for those of you who don't know me very well this will help you get to know me. For those who know me well...this will probably have you laughing or nodding as you agree with what I've written. Hope you enjoy.  

1.     I hate feet and am terrified of birds

2.     Fall is my favorite time of year. I love watching the leaves change, the weather, the smell of burning leaves, and of course a new football season.

3.     I love the feel of a brand new pair of socks and old worn in jeans

4.     I ask stupid questions. I don’t do it on purpose or in an attempt to annoy people …I just ask things as they come to mind…usually without really thinking it through.  I’m random and crazy. My mind is a scary place to live!

5.     The sound of rain on a tin roof is one of my favorite sounds in the world

6.     I love movies and am becoming a t.v. junkie….my celebrity friends think I’m cool

7.     My feet are always cold so I am constantly burrowing them underneath something…or someone

8.     I love reading. I find it easy to get lost in a good book. I am now obsessed with the Twilight series  

9.      I love playing games….settlers, rook, etc….doesn’t matter what the game is I’m always in!

10.  I recently learned what a swinger was. Yes I know…shocking isn’t it?!?

11.  I once ate doughnuts out of a dumpster. Don’t act like you wouldn’t do it…Krispy Kreme throws away all of their leftover doughnuts at the end of the day. It would be a shame to let them go to waste!

12. I love warm drinks…tea, hot coco, coffee, chai, etc. They are my comfort food.

13.  I’m a small town girl…and I love it. My girlfriends and I once had a “notebook night” and literally lay down in the middle of the street and watched the stoplight change colors. 

14. I love doing laundry and dishes

15.  Unlike so many from our area …I LOVE MoCo. The perfect summer could only be described when talking about MoCo….. spending my days muddin in the jeep, going to dinner and a movie with the boys, swinging on the swings, watching dance dance revolution, (better known as So You Think You Can Dance) going to the Blue Bell, the festival/fireworks, etc.

16. I am the worlds worst speller

17.  I’m obsessed with football …especially Buckeye football. I’ve spent ridiculous amounts of money meeting the players/staff, decorating my room, and buying Ohio State merchandise. 

18.  I once played volleyball against Jim Tressel’s daughter….and won.

19.  I love peanut butter…reduced fat Jif to be exact. I can eat it on anything. I love bologna/peanut butter sandwiches, carrots, apples, celery, crackers, pretzels, oreos etc. dipped in peanut butter, peanut butter in my ice cream, and so much more.

20. Few things are better than Sunday afternoon naps

21. I love the smell of baby powder, Vicks vapor rub, gasoline, burning leaves, vanilla, Old Spice red zone aqua reef deodorant, fertilizer as it is spread over a field, freshly mowed grass,  and baby lotion.

22. God blessed me with the most amazing best friend the world has to offer.

23. I don’t…and really have never used deodorant. 

24.  I love watching movies with the subtitles turned on.

25.  I’m in love with this place called Honduras. Some of my happiest moments and closest friends came after I moved here. I want to become fluent in Spanish and I want to adopt a little brown baby some day. 

 

No comments: