Friday, November 19, 2010

Friendship

Most people get professional photos taken for things like their wedding,
engagement, pregnancy, children, graduation, etc. Well we chose to get
pictures taken just because. While everyone else was getting pictures in celebration and in memory of a huge event we chose to get pictures taken simply to celebrate
our friendship. I can't speak for the other girls but these photos are a representation and reminder of how thankful I am to be in the place and phase of life I'm in. I'm thankful for this time with my two best friends.
You might think its corny but who asked you. :) I happen to love it. Well I hated it actually. Hated getting up at 5:00 a.m. to get ready. Hated spending close to 3 hours at the beach on a FREEZING cold morning at sunrise. Hated that my smile felt frozen in place at times and I literally couldn't feel my fingers. However, the pictures turned out WAY better than I thought they would. I can honestly say in our 10 ish years of being best friends we have NEVER gotten a good picture of the three of us. I have good pictures with Colby and I have good pictures with Addy but we've never had even one frame worthy photo of all three of us.

So 2 weeks ago our friend from church Terresa Shaw came out to bare the elements with us and managed to work her magic on us. You guys should all really check out her site terresashawphotography.com.

I'm adding a few of the photos taken that day. I hope you enjoy.



"In the sweetness of friendship let there be
laughter and the sharing of pleasures"
-kahil gibran

No comments: