Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Number 14: NYC

As most of you know I made a 25 for 25 list. It is a list of 25 things I want to do during my 25th year. Well this past weekend I accomplished the first thing on my list....number 14: go to NYC in the fall.

Colby, Addy, and I took a (fairly sketchy) bus overnight to NYC on Thursday. We arrived in NYC around 7 a.m. Friday morning. My friend Jessica lives right in the middle of Manhattan and she graciously allowed us to stay with her for the weekend. She not only offered her apartment but she also wowed us with her amazing tour guide skills for the weekend! :)

As soon as the bus arrived in the city we very awkwardly got a cab to Jessica's. Colby and Addy had never been to NYC and I had only been there once so our cab hailing skills were minimal. When we finally made it to Jessica's we dropped our bags and headed out into the city.

We spent the whole weekend exploring NYC. We ate at Carnegie Deli, saw the 30 Rock building, went to the Today show, walked around Central Park, shopped all around town, and so much more. We had a blast!

View from the top of the Rock building
THE Macys :)
Time Square
My friend Jessica and I

No comments: