Monday, March 24, 2008

This says it all....my life

And I know that I can find You here

'Cause You promised me You'll always be there

Times like these, it's hard to see

But somehow I have a peace, You're near

And I pray that You will use my life

In whatever way Your name is glorified

Even if surrendering

Means leaving everything behind

My life has never been this clear

Now I know the reason why I'm here

You never know why You're alive

Until you know what you would die for

I would die for You

And I know I don't have much to give

But I promise You I will give You all there is

Can I possibly do less

When through Your own death I live?

No greater love is found

Than of those who lay their own lives down

As sure as I live and breathe

Now I know what it means to be free

I Would Die for You - Mercy Me

I couldn't find a better song to adequately portray the deepest cries of this heart. Especially right now....I'm definitely learning what it means to learn why you are alive when you realize what you would die for.

No comments: