Thursday, February 5, 2009

Donations

From time to time we get enough money and donations together to ship a semi worth of blankets, stuffed animals, medical supplies, etc. down here to Honduras. Usually the shipments leave from Nashville so we have to pay to drive all of our stuff down there and load it. However, this time we found a better option...shipping it straight out of a shipping dock in Beverly. (15 minutes from my house) So right now we are currently trying to collect items to be sent. We are also working to raise money to ship the container. ALthough we won't have the expense of driving the stuff to Nashville it will still cost a few thousand to send it. So...I'm asking that if you have anything you would like to donate or purchase to be sent on the container please get it to my parents or let me know and I'll help you make arrangements. 

No comments: