Saturday, December 4, 2010

Friends

For the past 6 or 7 years much of what I've done in life has revolved around our little group of friends. Kris, Coz, Michael, Addy, Colby, and I have spent many nights watching movies, going out to eat, having camp outs, going fishing, going mudding, or just hanging out together at one of our houses. I have more memories with these 5 people than I can count. I'm so blessed by each of their friendship. This past summer Michael added to our group by marrying Nikki. Their John Deer themed wedding was the perfect reflection of them. The wedding was outside in the middle of an open field. The entire day was an amazing testimony to their love for God and their love for each other. It all still seems a bit surreal to me when we go out and there are 7 of us instead of our usual 6. We've spent so many years just being the 6 of us that it is going to take some time to get used to. However, I couldn't be happier for Michael and Nikki.

No comments: