Saturday, November 27, 2010

25 for 25 Number 6



Today I not only got to accomplish something off of my 25 for 25 list but also off of my life goals list. As far back as I can remember I've wanted to go to an Ohio State vs. Michigan game. I've been lucky enough to attend 5 other Buckeye games throughout the years but I've never been to the coveted Michigan game. Well today I was one of 102,329 people sitting in the horseshoe (Ohio States stadium) watching as Ohio state ANNIHILATED Michigan! I can't even express to all of you the excitement I felt as I looked out at a sea of red in the stands or as I watched our guys take the field. It was certainly a dream come true. To make the day even better I got to enjoy it with one of my best friends Colby. She shares my love for the Ohio State Buckeyes and the same excitement I felt showed on her face as well. It was a surreal moment that I will cherish forever. The final score was 37 - 7 making the 6th year in a row that we've beat them! :)

No comments: