Thursday, November 18, 2010

quote

'It is inhumane, in my opinion, to force people who
have a genuine medical need for coffee to wait in line
behind people who apparently view it as some
kind of recreational activity."

--- Dave Berry

I stumbled across this quote today and literally laughed out loud at its truthfulness! After a sleepless night last night with 3 screaming 2 year olds I couldn't agree more!

So I sit here in the tranquilness that is nap time sipping on a wonderful iced coffee from Starbucks and being so very thankful for the person who discovered that you could take coffee beans and make them into this life support beverage called coffee. I don't understand or trust people who say such outlandish statements such as "I don't drink coffee." How, please do share, do you make it through a day without coffee? I am apparently just not one of those naturally caffeinated people.

Oh and in case you were wondering starting today (November 18) to November 21st from
2:00-5:00 Starbucks is offering a buy one get one free on their holiday drinks. Can I just say... yes please? One of the perks of my job is that the lady I work for constantly bankrolls and shares in
my Starbucks addiction. We will be getting not one but two SB beverages a piece today
with no shame what-so-ever!


No comments: