Monday, November 1, 2010

Philippians 1:3-6

3 I thank my God every time I remember you. 4 In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy 5 because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now, 6 being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

---Philippians 1:3-6

This passage has really been on my heart lately. I've always loved the beginning of the passage but lately the ending has really been hitting home. I'm a hot mess most days. I usually don't know what I'm doing or what the future holds. I stumble, fall, and just flat out sit with my head in my hands some days on my walk with God. Yet this passage reminds me that even through all of that God isn't finished with me just yet. He WILL carry me through and continue to work through me.

No comments: